Re: Fwd: U-CON 2006 is looking for Gamemasters!

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "sshum2003" <sshum2003@...> wrote:
> ***  U-Con 2006 in Ann Arbor, Michigan  ***
> *** Nov 17-19 including all-day Friday! ***
> ***      EVENT SUBMISSION IS OPEN!!     ***
> [snip]
> Preregistration will open in late summer, but first we need
> gamemasters! The theme for U-CON 2006 is PIRATES! If you be a
> pirate, send us your pirate themed events. Land-lovers are also
> welcome.

I would LOVE to have a Piece Packing Pirates event, but even I don't
have enough piecepacks to field it as a tournament. With three other
(sponsored!) tournaments already on the U-Con schedule, I'm hesitant
to add yet another. That said, I would gladly play in any piecepack
events that fit my schedule. Is anyone planning to run one?

Clark