Re: [piecepack] MG Design Contest winner

Hi

I just read the rules and the game seems to be very fun. I don't have a Seasons piecepack set, but I think I'm going to build one to try this one out :) The way you have to create the clues, imagining features of the terrain is great. The only thing is that someone that makes a very difficult clue can ruin the game for the others... What if to win you have to have your clue found at least once?

I also didn't know about Letterboxing. It seems to be a fun activity.

-Jorge