MG Design Contest winner

The winner:  Piecepack Letterbox, by Ron Hale-Evans

While we had several games which were very good, Letterbox had the best
combination of game play, solid design, and logical and necessary
integration of a piecepack expansion (the whole point of the contest,
remember).

I'm only going to pass along feedback privately, and only if you actually
want it.  So if you are an author of one of the entries and you are
interested, let me know and I'll send it to you some time after GenCon.

Also, if you submitted a game and have since updated the rules, please let
me know so I can get the correct version up on piecepack.org.