Re: MG Design Contest winner

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, Dave Boyle <dboyle@...> wrote:
> The winner:  Piecepack Letterbox, by Ron Hale-Evans

Congratulations, Ron! Indeed, from the preview I saw, Piecepack
Letterbox looks like a great game and a worthy winner. Kudos!

Since the contest has closed, I have uploaded the (redacted) contest
versions of my two entries to the Mesomorph contest (Blood Diamonds
and Spam-O-Rama) to the rulesets in progress folder. Even though a
winner has not yet been announced, I have also uploaded the contest
verson of my entry to the IcePack Games contest (Petty Fiefs). All
three will be removed once updated versions appear on www.piecepack.org.

Once again, congratulations to Ron, and I look forward to seeing the
rest of the contest games soon!

Clark Rodeffer