About the contests

Hello all.

After reading the new contest pages on the wiki, I've realized this was actually the first "private" contest. I assumed (wrongly) that all the other contests before this one had been also organized by MG. So, my suggestion (in one of my first messages to the list) of a contest from the piecepack comunity was really irrelevant, as all the contests before the last one seemed to be just that. I'm sorry I didn't look into this before writing that message, but at the same time I'm happy to learn how the contests worked.

  So, what next then? :)

-Jorge