Posted game from "recent" contest

I have added the rules for Chameleon to the file section. I feel this
is a good game, one Stephen and I are proud of, although it's not in
the same league as Alien City, Cardinal's Guards, or Ship It!, which I
consider our best three piecepack games so far. I apologize for the
delay in posting (crowded schedule and complicated days lately :-)

Steve and I would greatly appreciate feedback from anyone who has
played the game.

Ron: Great job getting things together here!

I would love to see another contest. Steve and I (maybe together or as
individuals) would definitely participate!

-Mike