Re: [piecepack] Posted game from "recent" contest

On 8/29/06, mschoessow <mikeschoessow@...> wrote:
I have added the rules for Chameleon to the file section...
Steve and I would greatly appreciate feedback from anyone who has
played the game.

I'll try to play it soon. It looks fun, from skimming the rules.

Ron: Great job getting things together here!

I would love to see another contest. Steve and I (maybe together or as
individuals) would definitely participate!

Thanks. I was planning to announce the contest Friday night, but my
life has been a bit bumpy lately, and Marty reminded me we're going to
a show that night anyway. Maybe Sunday.

We'll certainly have plenty of prizes...

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/
	   Center for Ludic Synergy: http://www.ludism.org/
(revilous life proving aye the death of ronaldses when winpower wine has
		   bucked the kick on poor won man)