Re: [piecepack] ANNOUNCING THE 7th PIECEPACK GAME DESIGN COMPETITION: Good Portsmanship

On Sep 4, 2006, at 11:24 AM, Michael Van Biesbrouck wrote:

The pictures restrictions seem a bit onerous for people who don't have
Mesomorph sets.  (Making a decent-looking paper set is something that
I gave up on after dealing with several problems and then seeing how
bad the coins were turning out.)  Would it be possible to allow
pictures generated by the piecepack VASSAL module?  For many games
this is the ideal way to create figures, and it costs nothing for
anyone who can run Java.

I have to say I agree with this. The Vassal module is accessible to everyone and very useful to quickly make diagrams for a game. As I've also got a non standard set, I'd rather use the Vassal module than make another set from the pdfs on piecepack.org...

-Jorge