Construction Ideas for Campers

I volunteer at a summercamp in Northern California that works with
kids 6-18 years of age. Every morning they have activity areas and
every year, they are always looking for new activities for the
mornings.  Especially for the returning campers.  I thought it would
be a fun thing to either have the kids make their own packs and then
teach them various games, or just create a large number of packs and
let the kids play.

The former would be better as they'd take home a souvenier or be able
to play the game when sitting around their campsite.

Does anyone have suggestions for ways that a wide range of ages could
assemble a pack in 2 hours?

The labels would obviously be easy except for the cutting is pretty
precise and time consuming. I was thinking maybe to have all the
symbols printed on pieces and they just had to color/paint them in, or
to create rubber stamps that they could stamp on the wood and then
seal them.  I was thinking we'd have stations in the craft room at the
camp that they could move through in teams: for example, first make
their Crown tiles, then their Arms, etc and let them dry.  The next
day make the number side of the tiles.   Ideas?

Also, I'm fairly new to the rules.  Do people have recommendations for
games by age:

6 and over?
10 and over?
14 and over?

I may be biting off more than I can chew, but I think the campers
would really get into this!

Thanks,

Renfield