Re: Construction Ideas for Campers

This is extremely helpful.  I've only been a member of this group for a few weeks, but it has opened my eyes to a lot of great ideas.  I just made my second pack based on input from this group and it is much better than the first.  Thank you all.  I'm also a letterboxer so I have all the materials to make my own rubber stamps and will be designing and creating them myself for this project.  I'll post a picture of the set when I'm done.

  Thanks again everyone!

  Renfield