Question about the current contest

Hello all!

I just discovered piecepack about a week ago and I think it has all
sorts of promise.  Since there is a contest currently underway, I
thought I'd try to create a game for the piecepack using the contest
as motivation.  It's always good to have a goal when working/learning
something new.

So, I'm thinking about entering the Port contest and was wondering if
I could submit my rules in basic HTML (i.e. no stylesheets, no
javascript, etc) instead of that other markup language?  I already
know HTML and the codes for the suggested markup are nearly identical,
so I'd like to cut out the "middleman".

Thanks,

Todd