Re: [piecepack] Re: Question about the current contest

It's worth a look, but it's not a standard for the whole community, just for
the competition. It's Ron's call.

:o)

--- piecepack@yahoogroups.com
wrote:
Thanks for the Markdown information.  I'll look at the converters

> and/or make the required changes to my ruleset document. If that's

the standard way to present information for the piecepack web sites,
> then
I might as well get used to using it!

Iain.407138@... wrote:

> > There are HTML to Markdown converters here:

> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markdown#Converters
> >

> --- piecepack@yahoogroups.com wrote:
> > Hi Todd
> > >
> > > Welcome!

> > don't know what Ron will say, but do at least give
> > > Markdown a try. It's
> > trivially easy.
> > >
> > > Iain
> > >

> > > --- piecepack@yahoogroups.com
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello all!

> and
> > > I think it has all
a contest
> > currently
> > > underway, I
a game for the piecepack
> > using the
> > > contest
 It's always good to have a goal
> > when working/learning
> > >

> something new.

> > about entering the
Port contest
> > > and was wondering if
> > my
rules in basic HTML (i.e. no stylesheets,
> > > no
etc)
> > instead of that other markup language?  I already
> > >

> know HTML and the
> > codes for the suggested markup are nearly identical,

> > to cut out the "middleman".
> > > >

> > > Thanks,

Yahoo! Groups Links