Re: [piecepack] Re: Question about the current contest

Hi, Todd. Sorry to take so long to reply to your question.

Please submit your entry in Markdown or plain ASCII. This is not a
standard for the community, just an experiment in anonymity for this
contest. If all works out, future judges may also use Markdown, but my
guess is we may start seeing some non-anonymous contests soon.
Piecepack authors have such strong individual styles, it is just so
darn hard to make entries truly anonymous. :-)

Ron

On 14 Nov 2006 19:32:54 -0000, Iain.407138@...