Current contest / last contest / ballpoint pens

Hi all--

Three things:

1. As of tomorrow, the deadline for the Good Portsmanship contest
<http://www.ludism.org/piecepack/pp7.html> is only three weeks away,
so get those game designs written up and tested, folks!

2. Since Mesomorph Games seem to have their hands full right now, I'd
like to suggest that people create pages for their entries in the
Mesomorph contest on the piecepack wiki and attach their rules PDFs to
them, at least until they go up on the Big Board at Piecepack.org.
Here's a good place to start:

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/MesomorphGamesContest1

This page lists all the games in the contest and has links to create
pages that aren't there already. (Remember, a wiki lets you create and
edit pages as well as read them.)

If you don't want to go to all the trouble, mail me your final PDF and
I'll upload it myself. I'll even make PDFs from your Word files if you
don't know how.

3. Neato but trivial: Bic sells a ballpoint pen with four colours:
red, green, blue, and black, which happen to be the colours of the
four suits on most piecepacks:

http://tinyurl.com/yev22m

I usually carry two or three of these pens, and I do find them useful
for sketching prototypes for piecepack games. The link above goes to
the medium-point pen; there is also a fine-point pen if you prefer
those.

Ron H-E

--
   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/