Re: letterbox

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "lorij31461" <lori@...> wrote:

> I'm trying to move and it won't accept my moves. Asks if I'm on an
> edge. I am at the edge of the board, but I should be able to move up or
> over, right? Do you have to do something special when you are at the
> edge? This is my first time playing, so I'm not sure how to enter
> moves.

Hi, Lori, and welcome to SDG!  For the comfort of non-SDG'rs, there
are a number of help options available at SDG itself.  The Help! forum
can be found at http://forums.superdupergames.org/viewforum.php?f=4.
At the top of every game page there is also a "Call an Admin" button
which places the game on my "look at me now" list.  One can always
email me directly at one of my now-dozen email addresses.  My ucalgary
address will work for a number of years to come, but aaron AT daltons
DOT ca is the permanent address.  If you're still having movement
issues, please let me know.

Good Gaming!
Aaron