It's a Weird, Weird Galaxy available for download

The game "It's a Weird, Weird Galaxy!" by Jim Adams, one of the games
in Mesomorph Games Contest 1, is now available for download from the
Piecepack Wiki:

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/It_27s_20a_20Weird_2c_20Weird_20Galaxy_21

This is a link to the wiki page for the game, where you can download
it in PDF form. I've also added a rudimentary designer page for Jim
(Jim, you might want to flesh that out). I trust the wiki wizards will
add taxonomical data.

Jim send me his game for upload several weeks ago. I'm sorry I was so
slow to upload it.

I plan to add pages for some of the other games from the contest, and
make the PDFs from the Files section of the mailing list available
there. If you have a newer version you'd prefer I use, please send it
to me. If you don't want it uploaded to the wiki, please let me know
that too.

I'm still eager to see more games that never made it to the Files
section. I'll be happy to create wiki pages for them as I did for
Jim's game. Just reply to this message and attach the file for your
game.

Thanks,

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/
	   Center for Ludic Synergy: http://www.ludism.org/
(revilous life proving aye the death of ronaldses when winpower wine has
		   bucked the kick on poor won man)