Re: [piecepack] Contest info?

Hi Jorge,

Meredith is still collating information, so I don't have much yet
myself. Maybe later today.

I gather there were about 11 entries, not bad considering the
stringent anonymity requirements. By comparison, there were 17 in the
Mesomorph Games contest.

I will release non-competing entries as soon as possible. I have one
myself, so I'm eager to see them go out. :)

Ron