Re: [piecepack] Piecepacks from Blue Panther?

Thanks, Jonathan! That's so cool. The more manufacturers of the
piecepack there are, the more the piecepack meme will thrive, and
that's good for everyone reading this (I can only assume).

Marty points out that Blue Panther also works with plastic and other materials:

http://www.bluepantherllc.com/Prototypes.htm

A laser-cut, laser-engraved plastic piecepack would be nice too...

Ron