JCD Piecepack Orders from Blue Panther LLC - Update

Good evening from the frozen north.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have shipped all birch
plywood piecepack orders received as of yesterday Feb 5.   All US
orders shipped Priority Mail and all international orders shipped
air mail.

Your patience is appreciated on the oak hardwood sets - we did not
have enough of the oak squares on hand to meet all the orders, but
have received a restock and all hardwood orders should be shipped by
Monday Feb 12th.  They will also go out Priority (US) and Airmail
(Intl).

After this "initial rush" of orders is filled, we should be able to
have a few sets of each type of piecepack we offer in stock, so that
order fill rate times will improve.

The response to the initial two sets offered is quite encouraging.
We are working on a third set (seasonal in nature for the same price
as those currently offered) a travel set (which would be a little
less expensive).   An opaque plastic set is also waiting in the
wings.

Now if we could just get those icicles off the laser engraver...

Steve Jones
Blue Panther LLC