Re: [piecepack] JCD Piecepack Orders from Blue Panther LLC - Update

Steve Jones wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have shipped all birch
plywood piecepack orders received as of yesterday Feb 5. All US
orders shipped Priority Mail and all international orders shipped
air mail.

Just got my Birch sets in the mail today and their beautiful. The tiles are smooth, if a little thin compared to other sets. But, the rounded corners let them slide past one another easily, which will make playing games like my "Scavenger Hunt" and Ron's "Easy Slider" much easier. The Laser etching is real nice looking, easily readable on the tiles and darker on the dice, coins and pawns.

BTW, I also bought "Cubed", "Courtyard", "Cambridge" and "Central Pacific". They're all very nicely done.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...