Re: JCD Piecepack Orders from Blue Panther LLC - Update

So am I, particularly the plastic set. Started making a white plastic
set myself using blank dice and counters, but have struggled to find
white tiles so have had to use cardboard for them for the moment.

Will definitely be buying one of each of the plastic and travel sets,
and probably a couple more of the full-size wooden sets for gifts for
friends. Can't wait to receive my order!