Re: [piecepack] JCD Piecepack Orders from Blue Panther LLC - Update

On February 7, 2007, Mark A. Biggar wrote:
> Just got my Birch sets in the mail today and their beautiful.  The tiles
> are smooth, if a little thin compared to other sets.  But, the rounded
> corners let them slide past one another easily, which will make playing
> games like my "Scavenger Hunt" and Ron's "Easy Slider" much easier.  The
> Laser etching is real nice looking, easily readable on the tiles and
> darker on the dice, coins and pawns.

Mark, perhaps when you get a chance you could update
http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/ComparisonOfEditions with a review of the new
set. You can feel free to remove my "description" and enter a real review of
the new BluePanther produced JCDpiecepack.