Re: JCD Piecepack Orders from Blue Panther LLC - Update

Good morning: Good to hear that the birch JCD piecepacks have started arriving. One thing to note - the birch set tiles are thinner than the oak set tiles. But they are quite durable - I have a demo version of Blue Panther's first game with the same birch tiles that has survived over 100 plays - the rulebook does not look nearly as good :-) We cut the birch tiles ourselves, while the oak tiles arrive "pre-cut". That's also one of the reasons why the oak version is a little more expensive. SJ