Re: A new game: DungeonBuilders

Hi Jorge

Looks like an interesting game. Will be trying it out this weekend
with my new JCD piecepack set from Blue Panther.

Just a few points of clarification needed in the rules:

1. I am assuming that a tile can never have more than 2 coins on it,
whether they be monsters or items.

2. If bidding to enter the dungeon, do all losing bidders also have to
pay gold (as is stated when bidding to stay out of the dungeon)?

3. Does "zero" count as a valid bid?

4. What happens if a player does not have sufficient gold to make a
different bid from the other players?

5. Does a monster have to be fought repeatedly until it is defeated?

6. When rolling a die in combat, is the usual null = 0, ace = 1 scheme
used?

7. Can coins be placed on the dungeon entrance or only on tiles that
are suit-side up?

Cheers
Si Perry