Interesting piecepack project -- want to help?

http://ludio-king.livejournal.com/1325.html

I have a Google Alert <http://www.google.com/alerts/> out on the term
"piecepack", so whenever Google finds a new piecepack-related page, it
mails me the link. This one is pretty interesting. It reads,

future project: piecepack2diag
I would like to create at some point a javascript library that would
allow people creating piecepack rules to easily add diagrams to their
html rules. This would be along the lines of the board2diag library.

Sounds great! Anyone out there have some JavaScript graphics knowhow?

The license for board2diag reads,

// board2diag: Written by Joao Neto based on code by Hans Bodlaender
(c) 2001, 2002
//
// Non-commercial use is permitted: `no fee - no guarantee'
// For commercial use, ask Hans at hans@... and Joao at
jpn@...

So it may be possible to build on the board2diag code for piecepack2diag.

Share and Enjoy,

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/
	   Center for Ludic Synergy: http://www.ludism.org/
(revilous life proving aye the death of ronaldses when winpower wine has
		   bucked the kick on poor won man)