Re: [piecepack] Re: Interesting piecepack project -- want to help?

Oh, hey, Jon! Well, I'd say you're in a good position to create this
software, since you've been working so long with the JCD graphics,
Vassal, and so on.

The benefit of writing it from scratch is that you could use a free
license like the GNU GPL. The board2diag license doesn't even say you
can modify it, so you'd have to ask the authors for permission. That
kind of thing might cramp people writing free rules for the piecepack.

Ron