Re: [piecepack] Fwd: Good Portsmanship contest results

But Ron, what do you *really* think?

;o)

No seriously, thanks for doing
this Ron. The goal of the competition is perfect and you have done an *excellent*
job.

I hope none of the designers take any offence at the feedback. It's
honest, useful and done with love... It sounds like all these games are 95%
there. I look forward to playing them.

--
Iain
http://cheyne.net/blog

--- piecepack@yahoogroups.com wrote:
OK, the Eradicator account has never
posted to the piecepack list
> before, so it's being moderated, and the message
isn't going through.
> Thus, I'm sending the contest results myself -- but
I haven't read
> them yet!
>
> Confused? Read on. :-) Congratulations
to the winner and runner-up!