Re: [piecepack] Fwd: Good Portsmanship contest results

Taking a break from an epic four-hour quest for my glasses...

On 19 Mar 2007 10:22:23 -0000, Iain.407138@...
<Iain.407138@...> wrote:
But Ron, what do you *really* think?

;o)

No seriously, thanks for doing
this Ron. The goal of the competition is perfect and you have done an *excellent*
job.

Thanks, Iain!

I hope none of the designers take any offence at the feedback. It's
honest, useful and done with love...

I hope so, at least. We'll see what the designers think.

It sounds like all these games are 95%
there. I look forward to playing them.

Yes, most or all can be fixed with a little work. As I said, it's a
fine batch of games.

Thanks again, Iain!

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/
	   Center for Ludic Synergy: http://www.ludism.org/
(revilous life proving aye the death of ronaldses when winpower wine has
		   bucked the kick on poor won man)