Re: [piecepack] Re: Good Portsmanship contest results

On 3/19/07, Benedict <boycat_oh@...> wrote:
Congratulations, Gary!  I can't wait to try your game - I like SoCtCG, but think it is a touch
long, so hopefully yours is shorter.

It is. This was a running theme. Many of the games in the contest were
lighter versions of the originals.

Also well done to Mike and Steve - I pretty much like all
of their game designs.

Yes, indeed. It's kind of nice that a newcomer got to nab first place,
while some old hands got a tip of the hat as runner-up and third
place.

And kudos to all the other entrants - it takes a lot of hard work to get
a game ready for competition.

Yes. I respect everyone who entered a game this time. Thank you all.

Ron and team - great idea to 'take over' the judging to keep the contests rolling. Excellent
work with the competition wrap-up.

Thanks!

I'm just sorry that I couldn't make enough time to work on an entry of my own.

Phillip

Next time!

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/
	   Center for Ludic Synergy: http://www.ludism.org/
(revilous life proving aye the death of ronaldses when winpower wine has
		   bucked the kick on poor won man)