Re: Good Portsmanship contest results

Congratulations, Gary!  I can't wait to try your game - I like SoCtCG, but think it is a touch
long, so hopefully yours is shorter.  Also well done to Mike and Steve - I pretty much like all
of their game designs. And kudos to all the other entrants - it takes a lot of hard work to get
a game ready for competition.

Ron and team - great idea to 'take over' the judging to keep the contests rolling. Excellent
work with the competition wrap-up.

I'm just sorry that I couldn't make enough time to work on an entry of my own.

Phillip