Travel piecepacks

Hi Steve,

My following comments would have been more appropriately given earlier
but I've been, off and on, out of constant internet contact for some
time.

It occurs to me that an optimum size for a small piecepack set is
exactly one half the standard size (i.e. tiles of 1" x 1"). There would
be a couple of advantages:

1) Since the small piecepack tiles would be one half the size of the
larger ones, they could be conveniently combined in games that used
both sizes. There are MANY possibilities for new game designs. Consider
that the small tiles could be placed on top of the larger tiles for
example, as well as b eing placed beside the larger tiles in a 2-for-1
ratio. This would have the potential of increasing the sales of both
sizes of piecepacks.

2) There are a number of piecepack games that combine dominoes and
piecepack (admittedly mostly mine and my brother Steve's;). Since there
are half-size dominoes, these would work with half-size piecepack tiles.

Here's another idea. How about