Take Off, Eh! (was: Good Portsmanship contest results)

CDR> Since this particular sub-thread has gotten
CDR> kind of specific, should we take it off-list?

RWHE> Lots of good ideas here. Yes. I'm sorry I
RWHE> misread your request to take it off-list in
RWHE> the first place. Let's do that.

BR> I don't know, I find the development chatter
BR> of veteran game designers interesting... maybe
BR> that's just me.

Well, OK then! For anyone who wants a look, I've posted Take Off, Eh!
to the piecepack wiki. The current draft is pretty much the same as
the (overly long, wordy) contest version, except distilled to PDF,
plus a couple of untested rules tweaks based upon Ron's initial
feedback. Specifically, the rules for moving the Queen (now forced if
a crowns agenda tile is chosen) and the initial map setup (now must
not contain more than three tiles in any one suit) have been tweaked.
Comments are welcome, especially any that will make the game better.
Thanks!

Clark