Re: The Colonists of Natick

> Hi, Gary! Wow, that's astonishingly bad user interface design.

Very much agreed.

> You're welcome. Your game is a pleasure to play.

Wow, that feels great to read!  =)

> Gary, I hope you can hold off another couple of days for your 1.0
> release of Colonists until I can get your feedback to you.

No worries.  I have *plenty* of work to do this weekend, including
writing some (non-piecepack) playtest reports of my own!

> I don't have any terribly stringent criticism, just stuff like
> everyone I played with confusing "villages" with "towns" --
> would "villages" and "cities", or "towns" and "cities" be better?
> That kind of thing.

Yes, this came up in my playing, too.  (Nods to Jeff's message as
well.)  I was mostly trying to avoid outrightly copying the SoC
jargon.  Also, the scale is supposed to be smaller.  (You never
actually get to build city buildings in Natick.  Yet.)  Maybe I'll
just go with "towns" and "cities" anyway and just avoid
using "settlements".  Not a big deal, but I agree this should be
changed to something clearer.

-Gary P-