The plastic piecepacks are here

Good evening:

Just wanted to let you know that we have finally found a good plastic
material that A) will not allow you to see the other side of the tile
and B) our equipment can handle with good results and C) is strong
enough to stand up to repeated use.

Posted some pictures in the photo album here.

Now taking orders on our website - www.bluepantherllc.com

A word of warning - these sets are not cheap.  Although we do almost
everything in-house in order to keep costs low, this plastic material
is extremely expensive compared to oak and even more so when compared
to birch.  However, since it is plastic, there is little or no
variation in appearance compared to oak and birch.

Steve Jones
Blue Panther LLC