Re: [piecepack] The plastic piecepacks are here (*DROOL*)

Dangit. This is one of those times I wish I had
waited.

The plastic looks BEAUTIFUL in the photos. It appears
that (at least, compared to my oak set) any alignment
issues have been resolved in the plastic sets (my
coins are way off-center, and the backs are a bit out
of registration in comparison).

(Unless there's a trade-up policy at BPLLC, I'll
probably be selling of my set to put toward a plastic
one.)

Great work, Steve & Co.! This new set looks awesome!