Re: The plastic piecepacks are here

Laser. Firing. Plastic. Melting... Working. On. MultiColor. Piecepack. Sets... Moving. As. Fast. As. Possible.... So far the vote is everyone to zero for giving each suit its own color, so that's what we're going to do. Backs will all be the same blue (no suit will have the exact same shade of blue as the backs), but each suit will have its own color in its own piecepack. The exception would be set 2 where hearts and diamonds are red and spades and clubs are black. I have run several colors (pictures coming soon) and cannot tell which color each suit is on wooden (high gloss, low gloss), corian, or plastic when the backs are facing up, so this does not appear to be an issue.
Steve Jones
Blue Panther LLC Aaron Dalton writes:
--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com <mailto:piecepack%40yahoogroups.com>,
Iain.407138@... wrote:

I will vote with my wallet for a 4-colour plastic piecepack.
--
Iain

For me it's more important that the faces be indistinguishable when
face-down.  If monochrome is the only way to accomplish this, I'll go
ahead and order them.  If there's a way to do this while keeping the
colours, that would certainly be my preference.
--
Aaron Dalton
acdalton@...