Re: The Colonists of Natick

> Gary Pressler's acceptance speech for winning the contest is wending
> its way through list moderation. :-) Meanwhile, he's given permission
> for me the contest version of his winning entry, The Colonists of
> Natick, with one minor change. I'll do that by tonight.

The oh-so-eloquent speech is lost.  No, it was never in moderation,
apperently because I had not actually subscribed to the group yet!
Oddly, it let me write out and seemingly post a reply, only to let it
vanish into the ether.

I would, though, very much like to thank Ron and Meredith for all
their time and work running the contest.  Thanks also to all the
playtesters, both on my end and Ron's for trying it out and giving
feedback.  (That includes you, Mom!)  Also, my gratitude to the prize
sponsors, of whose wares I will enjoy tinkering out more designs.

I must say, when I saw the list of entries and being new to piecepack,
I figured my chances were slim.  I really look forward to reading the
rules and trying out some of other entries to see how others
approached it.  (Merchant of Venus... via piecepack... color me
intrigued.)  I certainly enjoyed figuring out mine.

Thanks again, all, and if anyone has questions or comments, I'll try
to address them promptly.

-Gary P-