Re: Plastic Color Piecepacks from BluePanther LLC

Thank you for the vote of confidence Ron. By the way, we actually could do a sort of glow-in-the-dark piecepacks. The material for this is available.
Steve Jones
Blue Panther LLC Ron Hale-Evans writes:
Oh, Steve... Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve...
Now you've done it. I hope you won't mind when I paraphrase the
sprouts on _South Park_: "Holy cr*p, dude!"
For maximum flexibility in game play, what I did with the Mesomorph
and original birch Blue Panther piecepacks was get two original
piecepacks, and one each of the seasonal and playing cards expansions.
Now that I lust in my heart after these three different multicoloured
plastic piecepacks, what can I do except hand you a heapin' chunk o'
change?
Ghod help me, will it be glow-in-the-dark piecepacks next? Give me
four of those. Battery-powered animatronic Transformer piecepacks that
turn into spaceships and shoot lasers out of their pips? Sign me up
for four of those, too. No, make it eight; Christmas is coming. Sigh...I know where my pocket money is going for the next few weeks. :-) Long may the Blue Panther prowl! Ron