Re: [piecepack] Plastic Color Piecepacks from BluePanther LLC

Wow.  That's sexy.  I've been out of the piecepack world forever (Hi all! I'm Rob, the winner of the third Piecepack competition!) but I think I may just have to put down some money on getting a set.

Nicely done, sir.

(Hey.  Now that I'll have a new set, when's the next competition coming out?)  ;)

Rob.