Re: [piecepack] Re: Plastic Color Piecepacks from BluePanther LLC

p.s. Yes, I am coming to Penguicon. We should coordinate.

Ron

On 3/29/07, steve@... <steve@...> wrote:
Ron:

I was just mentioning that a glow-in-the-dark piecepack is within the realm
of possibility.

I have not researched the cost, but it would be at least as much as the
plastic sets we're currently offering.  We'll see how plastic sets sell a
bit before adding yet another product to the line.

Maybe we'll make it a prize at the big cons - you know - something that you
couldn't actually purchase, but would have to win...  :=)

Clark tells me you are coming to Penguicon - is that true?

SJ