Feedback for games, part 2: Ratings on BGG

Hi all,

I recently posted about how piecepack games need more feedback if we really want the system to attract more people to the games and to help designers make their games better.

Something I also see as necessary is that the piecepack games are represented at Boardgamegeek.com and have ratings there. This is especially important because the ratings are not implemented in the wiki or in the piecepack.org page.

There are about 30 piecepack games, some have ratings, some don't. I have added links in the wiki to games that are listed at BGG, to make it easier to check the BGG entry and rate games.

Of course, a lot of games have to be added to BGG so that this can really work well, and I'm only adding mostly the ones I'm playing and the ones from the recent contests. It takes time, but once the bulk of piecepack games is in the database, then it's only a matter of adding the new games as they are released.

  I've created two geeklists to serve as piecepack references in BGG:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/15795 - A list of piecepack games listed in BGG

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/15415 - A list of games "ported" to the piecepack

Please, when adding a game to BGG, consider adding them to the first list and to the second if they are ports or adaptations of other games. Also, add a piecepack tag to the games. And note that there's a Publisher entry for "Piecepack Games" when adding games to BGG.

  Thanks!

-Jorge