From: "steve@..." <steve@...>
To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:21:50 AM
Subject: [piecepack] Plastic Color Piecepacks from BluePanther LLC

Good morning:

Blue Panther is now offering full color plastic piecepacks (each suit has
its own distinct color on the front, with skyblue backs on all suits so that
pieces are indistinguishable when turned face-down) All three JCD
piecepacks are now available.

Pictures on our website www.bluepantherllc. com and here on the newsgroup.

Let me re-extend the offer made the other day. If you have ordered any
piecepack set from us in the past (before 3/26/07), then we will offer you a
$5 discount on each plastic piecepack you order, up to a maximum of $15 for
3 sets. Contact me off this list for instructions on how to redeem this
offer.

Steve Jones
Blue Panther LLC

Get your own web address.