Re: [piecepack] Piecepack Suppliers & Mesomorph Games?

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 11:13:52AM -0000, chrisdorrelluk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to this group and just getting into piecepack games generally.
> I've made my own cardboard set but would like to get a professionally
> produced version. I live in the UK but haven't found any suppliers here.
>
> I have tried Mesomorph Games who have a nice wooden version on their web
> site but I'm not getting any response to my emails.
>
> So 2 questions:-
>
> 1. Are Mesomorph Games still in business?
>
> 2. Any other suggestions for suppliers - ideally in the UK?

The Blue Panther people were quick and efficient in getting a set to
me both times I have ordered one.  Although they are in the US the
turnaround was pretty fast - and they were reasonably priced.

--
Andy Leighton => andyl@...
   - Robert Rankin, _They Came And Ate Us_