Piecepack Suppliers & Mesomorph Games?

Hi,

I'm new to this group and just getting into piecepack games generally.
I've made my own cardboard set but would like to get a professionally
produced version. I live in the UK but haven't found any suppliers here.

I have tried Mesomorph Games who have a nice wooden version on their web
site but I'm not getting any response to my emails.

So 2 questions:-

1. Are Mesomorph Games still in business?

2. Any other suggestions for suppliers - ideally in the UK?

Thanks

Chris