Update On Waffle Whereabouts

It has been a while for me posting here.

Part, if not most of time posting to the pp group has been taken away
by the fact that I found the Magic: The Gathering group on campus. 8
hour blocks of playing Magic were not uncommon durring this period.

Along with this, I do have my classes and projects. I ended up this
semester with a 3.25 (out of 4.0) GPA. I thought it would have been a
lot worse. In short I am hanging in there, but frankly, my energy and
efforts have gone to things that are more important or immediate than
piecepack.

I am about to ramp back up for my last semester of college. (Full
load durring summer classes. No fun.)

However, I do have a game in incubation, and think that it can work,
as soon as I sketch it all out. ((Also a contest could sneak up....))

Anyway, in short, I am still active with piecepack, even if its a lot
slower than I would like.

My next game is a update on a child's classic..... that gets way out
of hand after one fundamental 'rule' is broken. The hidden gems of
strategy in the game amaze me, even as I write the foundational rules.