European Vendor (was: Piecepack Suppliers & Mesomorph Games? )

Hi all,

  I wasn't going to announce this until everything was ready (and it's going
to take at least 1 more month) but since the question was asked, here it
goes: Unless something goes very wrong in the next few weeks, I'm going to
start producing and selling piecepacks (amongst other games/puzzles/things).
So unless I'm mistaken, I'll be the first European piecepack vendor... :)
This is something I've been thinking for about a year, but now is the time
when it seems I'll actually be able to do it.

  When everything is closer to being ready, I'll post a more detailed
message and pictures.  I'll use my own design (pretty close to the specs)
modified for b/w because I'm starting out with laser engraved sets. I want
to experiment with plastic color sets too, done in a similar way as those
from Blue Panther, but I have to find the right material close at hand...

  You can see some pictures of the set I made for myself (in color) to see
more or less how they'll look: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/119215

  Still, if you don't want to wait, go for the Blue Panther sets as they are
very nice...

-Jorge