Translating some rules and suggestions for introductory games

Hi all,

  As I'm going to start selling piecepack sets pretty soon to a Spanish
audience in a physical shop, I'm thinking about including the rules to some
of the games to introduce new players to the system. Of course, they'd have
to be in Spanish, or else it's going to be difficult to sell the sets...

  The problem is that although all the games state that the rules are freely
distributable (in one way or another), many don't specify the terms in which
derivative works can be created. This leaves me with two solutions: Track
down and ask each author or rewrite the rules, explaining the game in my own
words. The second solution is ok for very simple games, but for more complex
ones, a direct translation would be the best. So, I'm basically asking all
pieceack game designers with games in the piecepack wiki to say whether they
mind if I translate the rules to Spanish to (possible) be included with the
sets I'll be selling.

  Right now I want to select a few games (5 at the most) to be included with
the sets, but my aim is to eventually translate most games to make them
freely available on the web.

  BTW, I'd appreciate suggestions for games to be included with the sets.
These games would have to be simple enough to introduce piecepack to non
gamers, or people that have played traditional games. Some games that come
to mind right now are Froggy Bottom, Piecepack Letterbox and Powerlines

  Thanks,

-Jorge