Re: Translating some rules and suggestions for introductory games

Jorge Arroyo hereby officially has permission to translate all of my
piecepack games into any language and include said translations in a
product that is for sale under the following conditions:

1. Copyright notice must be present with my name "Jonathan C. Dietrich"

2. A copy of all translations must be sent to porter235@... with
permission granted to distribute the translation to the web with the
added credit of "Translation by Jorge Arroyo" added.