Re: [piecepack] Combining piecepack with Stonehenge is good to go!

I answered in the BGG thread:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1653341

But to summarize: Even as appealing as the Stonehenge system is for someone
that loves game systems, the restrictions that the publishers have placed on
the distribution of rule-sets are too much. From what they say in their
License Agreement, you cannot publish a game for the Stonehenge system
outside their library. You must first publish it there if you want to
actually release it, and by doing so, you give them all the rights to the
rules...

Philosophy wise, it's the complete opposite from the piecepack system...

-Jorge