Combining piecepack with Stonehenge is good to go!

Hello all.

I have had piecepack, and also Icehouse and Stonehenge.  I am a fan of
system games because I am a designer.  I inquired with Paizo and
piecepack.org owner about combining piecepack with Stonehenge and both
gave a yes to it.  You can see the thread here:
http://paizo.com/titanicGames/messageboards/general/whatAreTheGroundrulesForCombineIcehouseAndPiecepackWithStonehenge

So, if you are interested in combining both, feel free to go ahead
with it.  Stonehenge adds the following to piecepack: a deck of unique
card cards, a set of figures, 10 bars in 5 colors, 10 disks in 5
colors, and a board with a 30 spaced round outer track and also
several other spaces, 5 plastic Pi shaped monuments.

For designs with Stonehenge, you can go here: